Introduction to industrial/organizational psychology
Publisher: HarperCollinsCollegePublishers in New York, NY
Written in English
- Psychology, Industrial.,
- Organizational change.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 515-555) and indexes.
|Other titles||Industrial/organizational psychology|
|Statement||Ronald E. Riggio.|
|LC Classifications||HF5548.8 .R475 1996|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xix, 588 p. :|
|Number of Pages||588|
|LC Control Number||95010149|
- Futuristic technology and contemporary management
- Spinners lake.
- Spillway survival for hatchery yearling and subyearling chinook salmon passing Ice Harbor Dam, 2000
- Campaign safe & sober program planner 22
- Japanese for Busy People I (Japanese for Busy People)(Revised Edition)
- Record of Observations at Alert Magnetic Observatory 1968.
- Governments of California 1999 (Governments of California)
- Funny Bananas
- Electron-molecule scattering
- Seminar, Specialized Agricultural Information Services, Apiculture/Beekeeping, 6th to 8th February, 1980, Nairobi, Kenya
- Pub. 174, Sailing Directions (Enroute), Strait of Malacca and Sumatera, 9th Edition 2004, (CD-ROM)
- Hypersonic boundary-layer transition for X-33 phase II vehicle
- Hercules: legendary journeys (#4): the first casuality (Hercules - the Legendary Journeys)
- The Dog Show ELT Edition
- A Symptom-scoring technique for scheduling patients in a group practice
- A concise guide to community planning
- Better available light photography
- Joint resolutions relative to the plan of retaliation proposed in the Presidents message.
- Arthroscopic management of the knee
- Exploration of the Crowell Fluorspar Mine Nye County, Nevada.
Introduction to industrial/organizational psychology by Ronald E. Riggio Download PDF EPUB FB2
Demonstrates the connection between psychological theory and application in the field of Industrial / Organizational Psychology. Introduction to Industrial / Organizational Psychology is a student-centered, real-world driven program designed and written with the student in mind, giving examples and illustrations relevant to their world of work.
The second edition continues to be accessible to /5(33). Psychology Applied to Work: An Introduction to Industrial and Organizational Psychology (with InfoTrac and Concept Chart Booklet) by Paul M.
Muchinsky | out of 5 stars 1. The Society for Industrial Organizational Psychology has approximately professional members and student members. These two numbers combine to make up only about four percent of the members in the American Psychology Association but the number has been rising since when there were only one hundred professional I/O psychologists .
As with the first six editions of his book, the seventh is a solid introduction to both the science and practice of Industrial/Organizational Psychology. Students are exposed to all the major topical areas of the discipline within a multilevel perspective, receiving instruction at the individual, group, and organizational levels.’ —Michael.
Industrial/organizational psychology (I/O) is the scientific study and application of psychological concepts and theories to the workplace. I/O psychology consists of two portions as the name denotes; the I in industrial refers to the selection, placement, and training of suitable employees to ensure the smooth and effective running of the organization, while the O refers to the safety Reviews: 1.